Auto Math
Classifieds
Forum
Gallery
Games
Garage
Tech Articles
Utilites

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    Log inLog in    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Forum Subscriptions1/4 Mile Table 

Justina Pelletier placed in permanent custody of Mass DCF

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SMOKEmUP
PostMaster

65093.54 points

1979 Chevrolet Camaro

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:08 am    Post subject: Justina Pelletier placed in permanent custody of Mass DCF Reply with quote

For those who don't know about this story here's a quick summary.

Justina was diagnosed with mitochondrial disease several years ago at Tufts Medical Center and put on a treatment plan to alleviate some of her symptoms. When her parents took her to Boston Children’s Hospital last year for complications with the flu, doctors there said she had some other disorder, a psychiatric disorder, instead.

A Massachusetts judge ruled Tuesday, 3/25/2014, that the Connecticut teen in the middle of a contentious custody battle between her parents and the state will remain in the custody of the Massachusetts Department of Children and Families.
http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/2014/03/25/justina-pelletier-placed-permanent-custody-massachusetts/lMO3EJpwPOfiVJWu06IY5K/story.html

From what I've seen and read this is a CRIME. The hospital has a right to hold / take your child and you as a parent have no rights to your child. Please do something and help this poor family.

They have a website set up http://justiceforjustina.com/ to sign a petition and donate.

I recommend calling the Massachusetts Governor office requesting the Governor, Deval Patrick, step in and release their daughter back to her parents. Phone # 617.725.4005.

I challenge you to push yourself.
Paul P

81240.86 points

1971 Chevrolet Chevelle

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I heard this on the radio this morning and find it hard to believe but it is happening.
6.95@98.6 MPH 1/8mi
10.97@121 MPH 1/4mi
af2

71191.50 points

1933 Willys Coupe

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I saw this I thought it was spam. Then I saw Smoke posted it. So I read....... I am like what the hell is wrong with society? This is totally wrong. But the courts are putting us all under their mercy/opinion... Flippen sad. I hope it goes well for the family, I would be lets say not so nice...
Paul P

81240.86 points

1971 Chevrolet Chevelle

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was also discussed on NighSide with Dan Ray on WBZ talk radio tonight. I was listening while coming back from school. There was no one on the hospital's side. Tragic...
6.95@98.6 MPH 1/8mi
10.97@121 MPH 1/4mi
SMOKEmUP
PostMaster

65093.54 points

1979 Chevrolet Camaro

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you see the interview on Fox25 with the Father and Maria after the judge's ruling? I was beside myself after I heard what he said. My wife and I both jaws on the floor couldn't believe it! If what he said is true, this is corruption at the highest level. The governor needs to step in and let the parents have their child back, PERIOD!

SMOKEmUP
PostMaster

65093.54 points

1979 Chevrolet Camaro

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the double post but I wanted to point out. If the father hadn't broken the judge's gag order none of this would be known. Question is if you are the parents, would you break the gag order to get your child back? I know I would.

af2

71191.50 points

1933 Willys Coupe

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would also. The very last people you want to fuq with is my 2 sons. End of story.

I hope the best for those parents, I couldn't imagine what they are going through...
10sec.et

346624.78 points

1969 Oldsmobile Cutlass

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

af2 wrote:
I would also. The very last people you want to fuq with is my 2 sons. End of story.

I hope the best for those parents, I couldn't imagine what they are going through...

I'm reminded of a quote from Tombstone...
"Tell em I'm comin and I'm bringin hell with me!"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SMOKEmUP.com Forum Index -> Everything Goes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: