Auto Math
Classifieds
Forum
Gallery
Games
Garage
Tech Articles
Utilites

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    Log inLog in    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Forum Subscriptions1/4 Mile Table 

94-95 Mustang GT EFI bits.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MufflerBearings69

1968 Ford Galaxy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:04 pm    Post subject: 94-95 Mustang GT EFI bits. Reply with quote

Well, the car is going bye-bye without the speed parts- I think a few on here might be interested in some of this-

SVO aka Cobra intake manifold for 5.0- It's the 94-95 Cobra manifold but as sold through FRPP- It just says SVO on top vs cobra.

Accel billet distributor for 94-95 5.0

FRPP 30# injectors- red tops

Edelbrock 70mm throttle body

C&L cast intake tube- also have a 76mm C&L MAF housing with a black and a brown tube- black is for 24# and brown is for the 30# I have

I have the Moates chip burning setup- all the hardware and the Moates CD would come with it, if you want tuning software otherwise youll have to buy it, as it locks itself to the 1 computer its installed to. I have the BURN2, the ford adapter to burn the OBD1 chip, and OBD1 chip, and the adapter to read stock calibrations out of the ECU. And the cables and discs all from Moates as it comes. All works, just wont be using EFI on the next car.

I will also sell off much of the rest of the car- I have considered parting it vs. selling it- was going to throw mostly stock stuff back in and sell but if I can part it I am ok with that too...

I am in central florida- 20 miles from Daytona Beach- and dont mind shipping to anyone on here...

I am open to any kind of offers on this stuff- I dont expect to get all my money back and honestly rather cut someone on here who has helped me out a deal vs. sell to whomever on eBay...

Anything else 94-95 of interest please ask!

Thanks.

clay

1972 Chevrolet Nova

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you planning to sell the brake setup you have on it? Might be interested in that. Clay
MufflerBearings69

1968 Ford Galaxy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Possibly. Waiting to hear if my brother wants it for his 2002... If he doesnt, I will let you know Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SMOKEmUP.com Forum Index -> Parts For Sale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: