Auto Math
Classifieds
Forum
Gallery
Games
Garage
Tech Articles
Utilites

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    Log inLog in    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Forum Subscriptions1/4 Mile Table 

Bought another 69

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Knarley Darley

540238.26 points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:18 pm    Post subject: Bought another 69 Reply with quote

Just found and bought a 69 vette with Black on Black 350-300 horse, with every factory option, and the air still works.
GrandSportC3

32443.62 points

1968 Chevrolet Corvette

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool!! Post some pics!!! Cool
Knarley Darley

540238.26 points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It doesnt look real presentable at the moment. It was stuck in a body shop and the car belonged to the owner, so it sat and never got finished, however it is a diamond in the rough. It has never been hit, and has perfect stock interior, everything works including the fiber optics, stock radio,all the trim is removed for paint and it is half primer yellow, and black. The jams and underside of the hood are already done nice. I will try and post some pics soon. I got it running the first day. It had been sitting for at least 3 years and the gas was nasty, the engine runs good and is completely original with correct valve covers, air cleaner, carb and manifolds, and the #s match. This car is going to get the 496 BB I am just finishing. I have every piece to properly clone a BB vette, and this is going to be the car.
GrandSportC3

32443.62 points

1968 Chevrolet Corvette

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knarley Darley wrote:
It doesnt look real presentable at the moment. It was stuck in a body shop and the car belonged to the owner, so it sat and never got finished, however it is a diamond in the rough. It has never been hit, and has perfect stock interior, everything works including the fiber optics, stock radio,all the trim is removed for paint and it is half primer yellow, and black. The jams and underside of the hood are already done nice. I will try and post some pics soon. I got it running the first day. It had been sitting for at least 3 years and the gas was nasty, the engine runs good and is completely original with correct valve covers, air cleaner, carb and manifolds, and the #s match. This car is going to get the 496 BB I am just finishing. I have every piece to properly clone a BB vette, and this is going to be the car.

It doesn't matter how it looks like. It's great to see "before" pictures so that you can appreciate the improvement after the car gets some paint and other restoration!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SMOKEmUP.com Forum Index -> Chevy - Corvette All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: