Auto Math
Classifieds
Forum
Gallery
Games
Garage
Tech Articles
Utilites

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    Log inLog in    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Forum Subscriptions1/4 Mile Table 

1969 Dodge Charger for sale!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SMOKEmUP.com Forum Index -> Vehicles For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ou812

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 12:19 am    Post subject: 1969 Dodge Charger for sale! Reply with quote

Needs full restoration, rust free (99%), 440/727, grille, tail lights good shape, interior is all there, car is all there, everything. A/C, power disc brakes, B3 blue. This is a ground up resto car but is all there and ready to be restored.
$5500 firm
Brian
mxnaked@cs.com
SMOKEmUP
PostMaster

1979 Chevrolet Camaro

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is one of the cars that I would love to own. But I'm poor. Good luck with the sale.
ou812

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! I know what ya mean...pooooor!
Brian
Paul P

1971 Chevrolet Chevelle

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice,
I just saw a 69 Hemi Road Runner in Car Craft the same color as the charger. Looks like a great color and rare I believe. If I had the money it would be mine..... Crying or Very sad
SMOKEmUP
PostMaster

1979 Chevrolet Camaro

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul P wrote:
Nice,
I just saw a 69 Hemi Road Runner in Car Craft the same color as the charger. Looks like a great color and rare I believe. If I had the money it would be mine..... Crying or Very sad

I would have never guessed you for a Mopar guy.
Paul P

1971 Chevrolet Chevelle

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smoke,
My dad had a 68 Road Runner w/383 High Po motor. 440 heads carter AVS900 carb and 4-speed 3.23 posi rear. I have flashbacks of being pinned to the rear seat suddenly while I was playing. He sold the car which I beged him not to but that's how it goes....
mikegaines

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:08 pm    Post subject: 68 Road Runners Reply with quote

I bought a BRAND NEW 1968 HEMI Road Runner in 1968. I raced it in SS/CA for that summer. Made it a Sox & Martin Clone with the same red/white and blue paint job, gold leaf lettering, Keystone Wheels, Hooker Headers, etc, etc. Should have kept it. Also had a 1965 Hemi Coronet 4 Speed Lite Wt factory car. Paid $5500 for it, raced it for a summer and sold it for $5500. That was the day >>>>>
Bought a 1963 Liteweight Max Wedge. Raced it until 1966, then cut it up. Made a "funny car" out of it. Seemed to be the thing to do at the time. Altered Wheelbase, Tube Frt Axle,Spindle Mt American 15 spokes. Engine set back 26". Alumunum Interior, Plexi Windshield and side windows, Parachute, Hilborns on Nitro, Vertex Mag, Plug in 2 12 Volt batteries wired in series to a 6 volt starter, etc, etc, etc....we had all the "tricks" at that time (1967 and 1968) World's fastest 426" Wedge (at the time).
Paul P

1971 Chevrolet Chevelle

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I never read the reply until today on this subject. Those days are gone and it would be nice to have one of those cars for a cheap price Laughing but not likely....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SMOKEmUP.com Forum Index -> Vehicles For Sale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: