Auto Math
Classifieds
Forum
Gallery
Games
Garage
Tech Articles
Utilites

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    Log inLog in    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Forum Subscriptions1/4 Mile Table 

BBC/SBC parts

View previous topic :: View next topic  
seventy468

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:52 pm    Post subject: BBC/SBC parts Reply with quote

I have a random assortment of parts available. All of these parts were in great working condition when removed. I personally removed them for either upgrades or just because I was bored.

Two camshafts, one removed from a 454 (rv type cam, was in engine when I bought it, ran fine just wanted something different + hyd. flat tappet lifters) and the other removed from a 396/402 that seemed to be an rv cam as well. PLEASE NOTE the 454 cam is in the Lunati box, as thats what replaced it!

I have a set of brand new 7 plug wires, thats right 7 not 8 that were purchased for a 1998 GMC Yukon with the 5.7L Vortec. Not sure what makes and models are interchangeable.

I also have a pulley and a pulley bracket (sorry I dont know the details) that was removed from a earlier model SBC that was in a mid 80's 3/4 ton 4x4 pickup.

Two misc. items, a locking gas cap for a 70 chevelle (and other models however I am not sure which) and a silencer ring and snap ring that was removed from a 2001 Cummins 5.9L Turbo.

Last but not least are a set of piston and rods that were removed from my 402. There was nothing wrong with this set, I just wanted to rebuild engine, and fully machined it and am waiting for new parts. If you are interested PM and I can help figure out more specific details.

Parts are sold as is. Buyer pays shipping. If paypal is desired please add 3% to cover charges. Please PM for additional pictures and/or questions. Thanks. Parts are MAKE A REASONABLE OFFER!!

My apologies, apparently this is the only site that doesn't allow the size of my photo's to upload. I will try to retake them to meet this site's standards. If you see something you might be interested in, PM me with your email address and I will send them that way. Thank you and apologies for the inconvenience.
seventy468

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone look for used cams? am i better off scrapping my old ones? I dont want to waste anyones time, and im tired of having the stuff lay around, I am just curious what else could be used.. obviously pistons probably couldnt be reused but what about the rods? If i have the pins pushed out would they be worth keeping?

thanks
sleeve396

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:24 pm    Post subject: Re: BBC/SBC parts Reply with quote

PM Me I cant get to your pm box........................................
seventy468 wrote:
I have a random assortment of parts available. All of these parts were in great working condition when removed. I personally removed them for either upgrades or just because I was bored.

Two camshafts, one removed from a 454 (rv type cam, was in engine when I bought it, ran fine just wanted something different + hyd. flat tappet lifters) and the other removed from a 396/402 that seemed to be an rv cam as well. PLEASE NOTE the 454 cam is in the Lunati box, as thats what replaced it!

I have a set of brand new 7 plug wires, thats right 7 not 8 that were purchased for a 1998 GMC Yukon with the 5.7L Vortec. Not sure what makes and models are interchangeable.

I also have a pulley and a pulley bracket (sorry I dont know the details) that was removed from a earlier model SBC that was in a mid 80's 3/4 ton 4x4 pickup.

Two misc. items, a locking gas cap for a 70 chevelle (and other models however I am not sure which) and a silencer ring and snap ring that was removed from a 2001 Cummins 5.9L Turbo.

Last but not least are a set of piston and rods that were removed from my 402. There was nothing wrong with this set, I just wanted to rebuild engine, and fully machined it and am waiting for new parts. If you are interested PM and I can help figure out more specific details.

Parts are sold as is. Buyer pays shipping. If paypal is desired please add 3% to cover charges. Please PM for additional pictures and/or questions. Thanks. Parts are MAKE A REASONABLE OFFER!!

My apologies, apparently this is the only site that doesn't allow the size of my photo's to upload. I will try to retake them to meet this site's standards. If you see something you might be interested in, PM me with your email address and I will send them that way. Thank you and apologies for the inconvenience.
PM me...
squeeezer

1991 Chevrolet Camaro

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

seventy468 wrote:
Does anyone look for used cams? am i better off scrapping my old ones? I dont want to waste anyones time, and im tired of having the stuff lay around,

most are leary of buying used,you must have the lifters tagged as to what location so they match the lobes they were ridding on

thanks

1971 Chevrolet Chevelle

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jandonley wrote:
So excellent that I can't agree more!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Party Dresses|Cocktail Dresses|Sheath Wedding Dresses

Can we dump this guy he is posting the same BS in 3 different threads and not contributing shit and he has links to other sites in his posts too which is against Smokemup policy. This thread, the converter thread and the caltrac thread. WTF! Exclamation Die You Bastard

1971 - Chevelle 408 SBC N/A
6.86@102.5 MPH 1/8mi
10.78@122 MPH 1/4mi
clay

1972 Chevrolet Nova

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I deleted 2 of the three and I'm leaving the last one for Smoke to get his IP address. Clay
squeeezer

1991 Chevrolet Camaro

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

clay wrote:
I deleted 2 of the three and I'm leaving the last one for Smoke to get his IP address. Clay

So excellent that I can't agree more Very Happy

PostMaster

1979 Chevrolet Camaro

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's gone.

I challenge you to push yourself.
af2

1933 Willys Coupe

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

squeeezer wrote:
clay wrote:

So excellent that I can't agree more Very Happy

Laughing Laughing F'n squisher. Laughing Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SMOKEmUP.com Forum Index -> Parts For Sale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: