Auto Math
Classifieds
Forum
Gallery
Games
Garage
Tech Articles
Utilites

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister    Log inLog in    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Forum Subscriptions1/4 Mile Table 

Brake/Axle Up Grades For My Chevette :)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SMOKEmUP.com Forum Index -> Driveline / Suspension
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chevette_Boy

100.00 points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 10:54 pm    Post subject: Brake/Axle Up Grades For My Chevette :) Reply with quote

First of all before i start i would just like to say yes i drive a chevette BUT its no ordinary chevette. this past summer i swapped my 1.6 for a 2.8 multi port from an 88 camaro. Well Now the lil fucker hauls ass!!!!!!! 13.2 1/4 miles Shocked Well needless to say the 5.0l and iroc boys dont like me too much any more. Any how im looking for a CHEAP axel swap with a 4x100 or for 4bolt pattern that is within an inch of 54" i could also use a posi/limited slip pumpkin if possible and the ring gear should be at least 7.5" not like the 6.5" pile o crap i got now. Second i need vented rotors since i burn up pads and shoes every day it seems. i was thinking along the lines of beretta brakes of something. I figure a breatta may work since ppl use berertta brakes on fiero's and fieros have the same suspension as a chevette. Any ideas would be helpful.
Matt
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SMOKEmUP.com Forum Index -> Driveline / Suspension All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: